Official Program for the coffining ceremony of Late Francoise Foning
The following is the funeral program for renowned female politician and business woman Foning Francoise, who died on 23rd January 2015 at the Yaoundé Central Hospital following a car accident on 18th January, 2015.
Photo for: Official Program for the coffining ceremony of Late Francoise Foning
Wednesday 18th March 201 9a.m. -removal of mortal remains from the Yaounde Genaral Hospital Mortuary.
– 10 a.m. mass at the Our Lady of victory Parish in Yaounde.
– 12 noon end of mass and departure to Douala.
– 4 p.m. arrival in Douala and laying in state at the Bonanjo CPDM Party House and political honours.
– 7 p.m. transfer of mortal remains to the residence of the deceased at Bepanda.
Thursday march 19th2015, 3p.m. transfer of remains to the Douala five Council Hall for honours.
– 5:30 p.m., transfer of mortal remains to the Bepanda stadium.
– 8p.m., church service, with choral music and eulogies.
Friday March 20th 3a.m. night vigil transfer of the mortal remains to the private residence of the deceased at the Deido roundabout.
– 6a.m. departure of convoy for Baleng village; brief stop-over in Dschang, meditation and departure for Baleng.
– 12 noon arrival of mortal remains at Baleng, laying instate at the residence of the deceased.
– 8p.m., church service and all-night vigil.
Saturday march 21st 2015; 7a.m. population assembles at the ceremonial ground, at Baleng Palace.
– 8a.m.-930a.m. arrival and installation of VIPs; 9:40 a.m. end of installation of VIPs.
– 9:50 a.m. arrival of the Head of State’s personal representative – Prime Minister and Head of government-Philemon Yang.
– Welcome by administrative authorities and representative of the members of the deceased.
– 10a.m. church service, eulogies, and burial under strict family privacy.
– 12:30 p.m. end of ceremony.